Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a compilation of twenty-five years of fieldwork with a group of Maori. It is an examination of oral histories, tebooks of songs, diaries, accounts of pilgrimages, and life histories. Critical issues are addressed including written and unwritten histories, colonialism, gender, and membership in Maramatanga. This book examines in great detail what scholars of New Zealand have grown to understand, there is molithic Maori voice.
- Author BiographyKaren Sinclair is a professor of anthropology at Eastern Michigan University.
- Author(s)Karen P. Sinclair
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/12/2002
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight376 g
- Width146 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.