Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a romantic tale about a young writer who is born and then cured of a rare genetic disorder. Bartholomew Stine has to face life's complexities and circumstances of his own making in the Berkshires of Massachusetts, Los Angeles, the island of Phu Quoc, Vietnam, and the small beach village of Sayulita, Mexico, while being watched over by his mentor, actor Dustin Hoffman. Learning about love and adult responsibility from two Vietnamese sisters, tears and laughter are shared by the young writer, his sibling, and his parents in this modern-day family story.
- Author(s)Eric Rudd
- PublisherCire Corp - Publisher
- Date of Publication08/08/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCire Corp - Publisher
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.