All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLori Nichols enchanting debut features an irresistible, free-spirited, nature-loving little girl who greets the changing seasons and a new sibling with arms wide open. When Maple is tiny, her parents plant a maple tree in her hor. She and her tree grow up together, and even though a tree doesn t always make an ideal playmate, it doesn t mind when Maple is in the mood to be loud which is often. Then Maple becomes a big sister, and finds that babies have their loud days, too. Fortunately, Maple and her beloved tree kw just what the baby needs.
- Author BiographyLori Nichols (www.lorinichols.com) spent her childhood in northwestern Pennsylvania surrounded by maple trees. As she grew, so did her love of trees and nature. She now lives in Birmingham, Alabama, with her husband and three free-spirited daughters. Many days you can find Lori and her family under their maple tree, eating lunch, playing kickball or just being loud. Maple is her first picture book.
- Author(s)Lori Nichols
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width231 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lori Nichols
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.