All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique series gets close up to some amazing areas of our world, and allows readers the opportunity to explore key countries, topographical features and cities in a way that is both engaging and entertaining. In addition, each book highlights significant human, geographical, sporting and ecomic information.
- Author BiographySince landing on planet Earth, Paul Rockett has spent much of his time reading up on the adventures of human life, while also experiencing a few of his own. In his quest to find out more about his chosen home planet, Paul has travelled, doodled, eaten a lot of food, plundered dusty libraries and gazed out of windows. Having gathered together a vast amount of fascinating data, it is now his mission to present as much as he can in interesting ways, so that any passing Martian can see how brilliant life is on Earth.
- Author(s)Paul Rockett
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleClose-Up Continents
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight392 g
- Width222 mm
- Height291 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.