All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new book from top Christian education professionals integrates biblical foundations, educational theory, and practical insights into a new curriculum formation approach for the local church. Uniquely identifying curriculum as a means of ministry through the metaphor of mapmaking, it shows how believers are lost along the spiritual journey without a study plan, having clear destination or reliable path to follow toward maturity.Detailing the theological, educational, and pastoral dimensions that make a curriculum Christian, the text is arranged into four sections: (1) rationale for curriculum, (2) curricular foundations, (3) curricular theory, and (4) the practice of curriculum.Covering areas from children s ministry to adult education, contributors include editors James R. Estep, Karen L. Estep, and Roger White as well as Holly Allen, Mark H. Senter III, Michael S. Wilder, Timothy Paul Jones, and Brett Robbe.
- Author BiographyJames R. Estep is professor of Christian Education at Lincoln Christian University in Lincoln, Illinois. M. Roger Whiteis a professor in the Graduate Ministry and University Libraries departments at Azusa Pacific University in Azusa, California. Karen L. Estep is associate professor of Teacher Education at Lincoln Christian University.
- Author(s)James Estep,Karen L Estep,Roger White
- PublisherBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Content Notediagrams, figures
- Weight476 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.