All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionIn March 1493, Christopher Columbus returned from a long voyage to the west, convinced he had reached India. In truth, an immense continent, then absent from any map, had blocked his path. A formidable barrier separating Europe from Asia, North America became a coveted land, attracting sailors, missionaries, trappers, soldiers and scientists.
- Author BiographyRaymonde Litalien is a historian of New France and the author of Les Explorateurs de l'Amerique du Nord, 1492-1795. Jean-Francois Palomino is a map librarian at the Bibliotheque et archives nationales du Quebec.Denis Vaugeois is an essayist, publisher
- Author(s)Denis Vaugeois,Jean-Francois Palomino,Raymonde Litalien
- PublisherEditions du Septentrion,Canada
- Date of Publication22/10/2007
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintEditions du Septentrion,Canada
- Content Notecolour throughout
- Weight2055 g
- Width267 mm
- Height327 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.