All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionReaders with any kind of an interest in astromy will find this work fascinating, detailing as it does the proceedings of the symposium of the same name held in Japan in 2006. The symposium focused on mapping the interstellar media and other components in galactic disks, bulges, halos, and central regions of galaxies. Thanks to recent progress in observations using radio interferometers and optical/infrared telescopes in ground and space, our kwledge on structures of our Galaxy and nearby galaxies has been growing for the last decade.
- Author BiographyKeiichi Wada, Dr. Associate Professor, Division of Theoretical Astronomy, National Astronomical Observatory of Japan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/09/2007
- SubjectAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleAstrophysics and Space Science Proceedings
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note103 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight795 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byFrancoise Combes,Keiichi Wada
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.