All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing specifically on the poetic construction of India, 'Mapping the Nation' offers a broad selection of poetry written by Indians in English during the period 1870-1920. Centring upon the 'mapping' of India - both as a regional location and as a poetic ideal - this unique anthology presents poetry from various geographical dal points of the subcontinent, as well as that written in the imperial metropole of England, to illustrate how the variety of India's poetical imagining corresponded to the diversity of her inhabitants and geography.
- Author BiographySheshalatha Reddy is an assistant professor of English at the University of Mary Washington in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
- PublisherAnthem Press
- Date of Publication25/06/2012
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleAnthem Nineteenth-Century Series
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnthem Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight681 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited bySheshalatha Reddy
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.