CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionMaquator Advanced 2010 is a puzzle book containing 70 smaller and larger number puzzles. The rows and columns in the puzzles represent mathematical equations displayed without the operators plus, minus, divide, multiply, Power Of, punctuations and the equal sign. It is up to the person who solves the puzzles to find which operators or punctuations should be used for the missing numbers to be placed correctly in the puzzle. This book is mainly for readers (14+) who are comfortable with math or wish to improve their ability to solve mathematical equations. If you enjoy puzzling with numbers you will find plenty of hours' worth of enjoyment when solving the Maquator Puzzles. We hope you have a great time solving the puzzles in the book!
- Author BiographyS. Larsen is the author of the Maquator Classic and Maquator Advanced books. S. Larsen has a technical and commercial background working and living with his family in London, UK.
- Author(s)S Larsen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.