All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionAs understood by psychologist Walter Riso, one of the keys to living better is to accept ourselves as we are, despite our faults, to learn to live with them and compensate them with our strengths. In his most recent book, Riso proposes cognitive keys to accept every aspect of our personalities, to understand how it affects our social, love, and work life, and to strive to improve our performance every day. Without self-acceptance and a high self-esteem, it is t possible to garner a deep kwledge of ourselves as it is a key to our happiness as human beings.
- Author BiographyWalter Riso is a psychologist, specializing in cognitive therapy and bioethics. For over 28 years he has worked as a therapist, practicing alternately as a university chair while contributing with scientific publications and psychological disclosures. He is a professor of cognitive therapy in different psychological schools in Latin America and Spain, and is the honorary president of the Columbian Association of Cognitive Therapy. His previous works include El camino de los sabios, La afectividad masculina, Amores altamente peligrosos, and many others.
- Author(s)Walter Riso
- PublisherEditorial Oceano de Mexico
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Oceano de Mexico
- Weight295 g
- Width157 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.