All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis expanded 2nd edition is the definitive guide to marble collecting, with over 1,400 color photographs identifying marbles. It features the main areas of interest on makers and manufacturers of marbles made of stone, minerals, and early hand- and machine-made glass. It covers many games, toys, and other uses for marbles; and includes a useful glossary, listing of clubs, societies, marble shows, and museums. All the winners of the U.S. National Marble Tournaments are listed. The value of each of the marbles is suggested for general reference.
- Author BiographyStanley Block was a registered Public Accountant, company business manager, and treasurer of a wholesale distribution company. He began collecting marbles in the 1960s, and in 1975 founded the Marble Collectors Society of America, which he served as Chairman and President. He and his family live in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Stanley Block
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/04/2011
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note1400+ color photos
- Weight1300 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.