Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionMarc Marquez is the new motorcycle racing icon, the very young rider who has changed the face of MotoGP by winning the world title at just 21 years old. His story is told in this book by Marco Masetti, the well-established motorcycle racing journalist, who closely follows MotoGP as his publication's correspondent. Masetti has literally seen Marquez grow from when he was a little boy with racing in his blood to when he became the sport's sensation on two wheels, a true heir to Valenti. As well as this world championship-winning rider, whose career has been thing short of startling, away from the racetrack, the man and his own personality emerge. And all of this is told amid exceptionally spectacular pictures by outstanding photographers Gigi Solda, Ti Marti and Jaime Olivares.
- Author BiographyMarco Masetti was born in Cervia (Ravenna) in 1957. Since he was a child he has been fond of motorbikes and riders. Today he is an established journalist who has told about races and riders on magazines, books, web, tv and radio. A long career lived on the tracks of all over the world with great passion.Gigi Soldano was born in Bari in 1948 and is one of the most established and acclaimed photographers of Moto GP. He cooperates with International Agencies and specialized magazines, as well as with Motorcycle brands all over the world. He has dedicated many publications to the adventure reportage. Since 30 years he has been following as a photographer all the MOTO GP WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP races.
- Author(s)Marco Masetti
- PublisherGiorgio Nada Editore
- Date of Publication25/12/2014
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationVimodrone
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintGiorgio Nada Editore
- Weight1338 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographer(s)Gigi Solfdano
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.