All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionMarcel Odenbach (born 1953 in Cologne) is one of Germany's preeminent video artists, and a keen interrogator of political visual rhetoric. This catalogue examines his videos, installations and works on paper from the last three years.
- PublisherHatje Cantz
- Date of Publication15/06/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHatje Cantz
- Content Note384 illustrations
- Width180 mm
- Height250 mm
- Edited byElke aus dem Morre
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.