All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionLeo Bersani is an eminent literary critic whose influential work spans half a century. His vast, in many ways unclassifiable, oeuvre has traversed and blurred the boundaries of the disciplines of modern French literature, literary criticism, psychoanalysis, art history, film theory, philosophical aesthetics, and masculinity studies and sexuality studies. Oxford University Press published Bersani's first book, on Proust, in 1965, but the work has long been out of print. This new edition comes in response to a recent renewal of interest among philosophers of literature, among others, and features a new preface from the author.
- Author BiographyLeo Bersani is Professor Emeritus of French at the University of California, Berkeley. His publications include Intimacies ( with Adam Philips, 2008), Forms of Being: Cinema, Aesthetics, Subjectivity (with U. Dutoit, 2004), Forming Couples: Godard's Contempt (with U. Dutoit, 2003), Caravaggio's Secrets (with U. Dutoit, 1998), and Homos (1995).
- Author(s)Leo Bersani
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width143 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.