All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a unique, abstract portrait of former ATP #1 ranked tennis player Marcelo Rios of Chile from various sources and perspectives, including opponents, friends, media, fans, photographers, his coaches, industry people, tournament officials, etc. Rios possessed the wondrous talent which could have won ten Grand Slams - according to Marat Safin, and a maverick personality which fascinated, bewildered and awed the tennis world from 1994 to 2003. In this book you will learn many insights and anecdotes about Rios and his unparalleled experience on the professional tennis circuit, such as the time he punched out a fan at a Miami restaurant, the time a woman left his hotel room screaming, how his spectacular skills could make even a top ten player feel like a vice on the court. All hardcore tennis fans will greatly enjoy this book.
- Author BiographyScoop Malinowski has written about tennis for Tennis Magazine, Ace Magazine in London, Tennis Magazine Australia, CBSsportsline.com, Tennis Week, Tennisweek.com, Tennis View Magazine, etc. He created the web site www.Tennis-prose.com in 2010. His first book Heavyweight Armageddon: The Tyson-Lewis Championship Battle was called a smashing success, by Boxing Hall of Famer Emanuel Steward, One of the two best books I ever read.
- Author(s)MR Scoop Malinowski
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.