All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionFantastic traditional home-cooking recipes to tie in with Marco Pierre White's prime-time ITV series From Venison Pie, made from deer shot by Marco himself, through to Croustade of Quails Egg Mainten; from Yew Tree Fish and Chips to Souffle of Raspberries, the food at Marco Pierre White's Berkshire pub, the Yew Tree, blends traditional pub fare with the very best of modern English cooking. The approach that has been so successful there inspires this wonderful book. In this fascinating but accessible book from one of the world's greatest chefs, Marco Pierre White shows how to find and catch the best food, from mushrooms to salmon, and then what to do with those ingredients to make truly stunning food without spending hours preparing it. Throughout, there are inspirational tips on how to get the best results, beautiful photographs of the recipes and a real insight into the natural goodness of food brought in from the wild. Accompanying the series on ITV, this is sure to be one of the most popular cookery books of the year.
- Author BiographyMarco Pierre White was born in Leeds in 1961. After learning his trade at the Box Tree in Ilkley, Le Gavroche, Tante Claire and Le Manoir, he opened his first restaurant, Harveys, in 1987. He went on to open several more restaurants before becoming the first British chef to win three Michelin stars at Hyde Park Hotel. More honours followed before, at 38, he retired from the kitchen and began to build a career as a hugely successful businessman.
- Author(s)Marco Pierre White
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication03/07/2008
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Content Note70
- Weight1070 g
- Width216 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.