CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionJust when he thinks all is going well with his team, Marcus Winn gets a frantic call from his project manager. His project is in jeopardy of losing its funding, but one can give him a clear reason why. In spite of incomplete and murky information, Marcus must find a way to rally his team to justify contining the project. When he sets out on a quest for clarity, Marcus discovers four questions that help him to powerfully communicate clear goals and expectations. In the course of his quest, Marcus is confonted to clarify other issues that he had t expected to explore. When it gets personal, he finds that the same four quesitons apply.
- Author BiographyGarland C. McWatters, Jr. is a storyteller, author, and trainer. His passion is to create INPowering workplaces populated by INPowered leaders and contributors. Garland has enjoyed a variety of professional experiences including broadcasting, journalism, public relations, education, sales, and the ministry. Since 1994, Garland has written and presented training programs in management, leadership, and work process. He has worked from the shop floor to the corporate boardroom in a variety of businesses and organizations of all sizes. His work has taken him to manufacturing of all kinds; information technology; local, county, and state government; financial institutions; insurance; distribution centers; educational institutions; public relations; marketing, and aviation. Other leadership books by Garland McWatters include, Marcus Winn's Moment of Truth.
- Author(s)Garland C McWatters Jr
- Date of Publication13/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.