Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.99+ AU $14.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by rojo-trading
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $40.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ozpierre
- Est. delivery by 9 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe return of the classic food encyclopedia from the woman who taught Australia how to cook. Margaret Fulton is Australia's best kwn and most loved cookery writer. This is the definitive collection of her recipes and life's work.
- Author BiographyThe return of the classic food encyclopedia from the woman who taught Australia how to cook. Margaret Fulton is Australia's best known and most loved cookery writer. This is the definitive collection of her recipes and life's work.
- Author(s)Margaret Fulton
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Weight1994 g
- Width198 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- briankg6115306 Jul, 2017by
Great book And recipes
This is A great cook book with even great recipes . It is my second one of these books as I used the first one to death.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- fishbait8829 Mar, 2015by
Good to do business with this seller
Great recipes, Of all of Margaret Fulton's cook books, this is a pearler. We have the book and we purchased another copy for our son. All recipes are a winner.
- elabanadg08 Jul, 2012by
Fantastic buy and very happy!
Very happy with the purchase. Arrived quickly and as described. I have a noriginal copy from over 30 years ago and wanted to give my daughter a new version. So glad I found this book. Thanks
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17