All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionUnquestionably a phemen of the 20th century's political landscape both in Britain and the wider world, Margaret Thatcher's significance in Britain's social history is considerable. Her political career began at a time when it was unusual for women to take an active part in politics, but doubly so within the Conservative party of which she became leader. Fifteen years after she left office, Margaret Thatcher's policies are still hotly debated and interest in her approaches - her 'Thatcherism' - is unabated. This book presents a unique visual perspective of an iconic and controversial figure.
- Author BiographyPA Photos is the photographic agency of the PA Group, the UK's national press agency best known as the Press Association. Established in the 19th Century, the PA has been capturing and archiving news photography for 140 years. It is thanks to news photography and in particular the great news agency that is the Press Association, that we are able now to eyewitness the events that made up life in Britain, not so long ago.
- PublisherAE Publications
- Date of Publication16/07/2009
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmmonite Press
- Content Notefull colour throughout, over 200 photographs
- Weight1996 g
- Width240 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Roberts
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.