Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionViolet: Part 1 - Margarette (New Adult Romance) An empty house and a negligent mother lead small-town Margarette into the deviant web of a new set of friends. A lapse in judgment, trust put in the wrong people-and sweet Margarette becomes the victim of a social disaster, setting in motion a chain of events that will alter her life forever. Social death doesn't come without a silver lining. Margarette finds herself the interest of town heartthrob Tommy Gallager. She is determined to like him, if only to spite the friends that betrayed her. Bad choices keep piling up, and she suddenly becomes trapped in a relationship that she doesn't want. But when she comes across a forbidden book that leads her to believe she can find true love, the type of love that is only written and t seen in real life . . . will she be able to resist the pull of an impossible quest? Or will the small town drown her ambition? Margarette is tailored for a young adult audience and contains language, mild violence and sexual situations that are t recommended for readers under the age of 17 years old.
- Author(s)Johi Jenkins,K Lemaire
- Date of Publication10/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.