All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMarginal tes help us to highlight and clarify many verses in the Bible. This handy reader's guide to the Bible is intended to accompany your Bible reading to shed light on familiar and unfamiliar verses. Comments range from technical exegesis to warm inspirational thoughts.
- Author BiographyDr. Bill Smallman has been a Bible teacher for most of his life: in a seminary in Brazil, as an adjunct professor of Missiology in several Baptist seminaries in America, and in adult Bible classes in churches.
- Author(s)Dr Bill Smallman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight717 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.