All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionThese biographies explore the contributions of women to the sciences, detailing the paths that led these women to break gender barriers. A pioneer in both astromy and women's rights, Mitchell followed a path of self-education to achieve her goal of becoming an astromer. She went on to become the first woman ever to identify a new comet and the first professor of astromy at Vassar.
- Author(s)Dale Anderson
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/01/2003
- SubjectBiography: General
- Series TitleWomen in Science S.
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Weight800 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.