All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionMarianne Faithfull was the perfect icon of the Swinging Sixties; her life as colourful as the decade itself. A quiet but beautiful convent girl, she became internationally famous through her relationship with Mick Jagger of The Rolling Stones. As Years Go By is a richly detailed portrait of a woman who has lived an incredible life, one that far transcends her best kwn role as courtesan to the chief Rolling Stone. From aristocratic lineage to convent school, stardom to attempted suicide, junkie to punk, folk singer to torch chanteuse, Marianne has seen her life flash by in banner headlines. Researched through over 50 interviews with her family, former lovers and friends, As Years Go By reveals the truth behind the headlines, the person behind the profile. Updated and extensively revised by one of the UK's most acclaimed writers, it is a candid, illuminating account of an endearing yet misunderstood artist.
- Author BiographyMark Hodkinson is an acclaimed journalist, author and broadcaster. He has written for The Times for many years, three as a columnist, and made several radio documentaries for BBC Radio 4. He owns the independent publishing house, Pomona Books.
- Author(s)Mark Hodkinson
- PublisherOmnibus Press
- Date of Publication13/05/2013
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOmnibus Press
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.