All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptionmarie claire Dining offers many elegant and stylish dining ideas. The recipes in this book lead you through simple picnics and impromptu week-night dinners to the most sumptuous formal dining occasions. The beautiful photographs show both invative serving suggestions and the accessories that will make your entertaining occasion a success.
- Author BiographyDonna Hay's bestselling, award-winning books include The New Cook and Marie Claire Flavours. She is also a contributing food editor for Australian Marie Claire magazine.
- PrizesShortlisted for APA Design Awards: Collins Booksellers Best Designed Jacket of the Year 1998.
- Author(s)Donna Hay
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/10/1998
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Series TitleMarie Claire Series
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published1098
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Out-of-print date11/12/2013
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1152 g
- Width227 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $21.99Trending at AU $24.46
- AU $41.24Trending at AU $41.87
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $32.57Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $45.22Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $12.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.