CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are planning an easy dinner with friends or indulging in a casual brunch, this title offers over 100 easy-to-prepare dishes. It includes recipes for various occasions, from soups and casual meals to elegant mains and luscious desserts.
- Author BiographyMichele Cranston has been cooking and styling for 20 years in a career that has spanned work as a chef, creative caterer and writer. Her work has appeared in wallpaper* and The New York Times. Michele's unique style demonstrates a love of fresh, clean flavours, crisp textures and a strong sense of colour and design. This series continues to bring together her background in visual art and her passion for food.
- Author(s)Michele Cranston
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width197 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.