All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNever mastered the art of making real stock or a good pizza base? marie claire Kitchen includes lots of fabulous ideas for quick fixes, tips for revitalizing pantry staples and indulgent ideas for luxury moments, plus a superb selection of our favourite recipes from the marie claire collection.
- Author BiographyCurrently the food editor of marie claire Australia, Michele Cranston has been cooking and styling for over 20 years in a career that has spanned working as a chef, creative caterer and writer. Her work has appeared in Wallpaper* and the New York Times. Michele's unique style demonstrates a love of fresh, clean flavours and crisp textures, and a strong sense of colour and design. The chance to place her food in context in this new marie claire book brings together her background in visual art and her passion for food.
- Author(s)Michele Cranston
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Out-of-print date11/12/2013
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight2255 g
- Width230 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Interest AgeFrom
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.