All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInternationally beloved Finnish design brand Marimekko's iconic patterns grace home decor, apparel and accessories and have informed and influenced tastemakers worldwide for over half a century. Richly illustrated with photographs and prints both classic and new, this vibrant volume (launching along with covetable tebooks and postcards) offers a behind-the-scenes tour of the brand's creative process. A colourful legacy is revealed, along with the invative creators, from 1950s pioneers to twenty-first-century masters, who have shaped the company's heritage and continue to make visual magic today. Rare sketchbook pages, in-depth looks at particular eras and page after page of gorgeous designs make this a book sure to enchant anyone interested in fashion, art, or the patterned and colour-drenched world of Marimekko.
- Author BiographyMarimekko is a Helsinki-based textile and clothing-design company internationally celebrated for its original prints. Since their founding in 1951, Marimekko has helped people express their unique personalities through pattern and colour, with their high-quality fabrics, apparel, accessories and housewares.
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notecolour photographs throughout
- Weight1021 g
- Width221 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.