Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionMarine Ecological Processes is a modern review and synthesis of marine ecology that provides the reader - particularly the graduate student - with a lucid introduction to the intellectual concepts, approaches, and methods of this evolving discipline. Comprehensive in its coverage, this book focuses on the processes controlling marine ecosystems, communities, and populations and demonstrates how general ecological principles - derived from terrestrial and freshwater systems as well - apply to marine ecosystems. Numerous illustrations, examples, and references clearly impart to the reader the current state of research in this field; its achievements as well as unresolved controversies.
- Author(s)Ivan Valiela
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/08/1995
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Out-of-print date01/04/2016
- Content Note50 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1166 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.