CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive review of some predominant environmental risks that marine fish cage aquaculture poses in the marine environment and designs and practices w in use to address these environmental risks in the U.S. and elsewhere. The book includes a critical review of the large body of scientific work published since 2000 on the environmental impacts of marine finfish aquaculture around the world. The purpose of this book is to provide a basic set of guidelines for risk managers and other decision makers to use all information available to assess the different ecological risks of marine fish aquaculture in a variety of marine ecosystems.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight612 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byStewart White
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.