All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of Marine Insurance Clauses reflects numerous changes and additions to the policy clauses, and particularly the new style of the organisation entitled the International Underwriting Association of London in 2002. The new edition will bring you up to date with the present complex and sometimes confusing variations in policy conditions. Part of the Maritime and Transport Law Library.
- Author BiographyN. Geoffrey Hudson is a barrister and consultant average adjuster, having been for many years a senior partner of Ernst Robert Lindley & Sons. Tim Madge is a partner of Mediterranean Average Adjusting Company. Keith Sturges is an average adjuster, and a director of Richards Hogg Lindley.
- Author(s)Geoffrey N. Hudson,Keith M. Sturges,Tim Madge
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleMaritime and Transport Law Library
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInforma Law
- Weight907 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.