All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe book examines and analyses in depth the specific issues which are currently occupying the marine insurance markets and the law. The London market is currently re-examining its practices and international competitiveness; and the English case law is growing significantly. The issues identified in the book are the fundamental issues on which marine insurance law is based, and which are in the process of being re-examined and developed further to respond to the needs of modern insurance practice. They are of wider interest to insurance law in general and the evolution of English law is analysed against the backdrop of legal developments in Europe and Scandinavia.
- Author BiographyProfessor D.Rhidian Thomas is Emeritus Professor of Maritime Law at Swansea University, and the Founding Director of the Institute of International Shipping and Trade Law.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2006
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleMaritime and Transport Law Library
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInforma Law
- Weight793 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byRhidian Thomas
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.