Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains the lectures presented at the NATO- sponsored conference on Marine Natural Products held in Jersey, Channel Islands, U. K., October 12-17, 1976. The intent of the organising committee was to encourage a dialogue between organic chemists who study the metabolites of marine organisms and biolo- gists, ecologists, and pharmacologists who study the effects of these metabolites on other organisms. A feature of the conference was the three workshop sessions on chemotaxomy, applications of marine natural products, and chemical communication. The papers presented at the conference contain a mixture of original research in marine natural products and reviews of some of the more important subjects. The biologists were asked to present papers which could initiate new directions for marine natural products research. Their contributions to the meeting were warmly received by the chemists in the audience. We hope that this volume contains t only past and present research but a suggestion of future research trends. The conference was first suggested by Dr. E. D. Goldberg. The organising committee, Drs. G. Blunden, D. J. Faulkner, W.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleNATO Conference Series
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight846 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byD. Faulkner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1977
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.