All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo previous book has been devoted to Marine Corps armor in World War II. Gilbert's gripping narrative combines exhaustive detail on Marine armor and combat with moving eyewitness accounts, never before published, of what it was actually like to be a Marine tanker in action in the Pacific.
- Author BiographyOscar E. Gilbert, Ph.D., is a former Marine artilleryman and currently a geoscientist living in Texas. He is the National Information Coordinator for the Armor Modeling and Preservation Society.
- Author(s)Oscar E. Gilbert
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationConshohocken, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCombined Publishing,U.S.
- Content Note75 illustrations
- Weight917 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.48
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $43.72Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.94
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.