All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a design resource and step-by-step guide to new patterns and shapes for the traditional Mariner's Compass quilt motif. Learn to replace the traditional round pattern shape with ovals. Discover how to eliminate the curved edge of the oval and replace it with eye-catching block shapes, including the hexagon, rectangle, and diamond. Each of the eight different patterns is provided in two sizes, 5 x 8 and 6 x 10 , and has three different variations: Solid Points, Split Points, and Solid and Split Points. Discover how to applique the center piece, rather than piecing it. This important book will take quilters through all the steps necessary to succeed, from the initial gathering of supplies to the final quilt layout and design. This book will be a treasured addition to any quilter's library.
- Author BiographyCynthia Sisler Simms has been quilting for over 55 years, and teaching quilting techniques for over 35 years. As a military wife for 20 years, Cynthia feels the Mariners Compass always points the way home.
- Author(s)Cynthia Sisler Simms
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAtglen, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note189 patterns & 26 color photos
- Weight558 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.