Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyses British action in the Southern hemisphere in the late 18th century, examining two Royal Navy ships, one off the Argentinean coast and one off the Southeast Australian coast. The author goes beyond a descriptive analysis of wrecks by treating them and their cargoes as embodiments of 18th century social relations. The book challenges traditional approaches, providing a perspective that emphasises the richness, diversity and complexity of British action.
- Author(s)Virginia E. Dellino-Musgrave
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/07/2006
- Series TitleThe Springer Series in Underwater Archaeology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight482 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.