All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionAs the first comprehensive account of Canada's maritime defense of the West Coast during the early Cold War, this book will appeal to anyone interested in the history of the Royal Canadian Navy, maritime air forces, and Canadian defence policy during this period. It will also prove invaluable to those interested in Canadian-American defence relations, including political scientists and scholars interested in strategic studies, security studies, and international relations.
- Author BiographyDavid Zimmerman is a professor of military history at the University of Victoria. His books include The Great Naval Battle of Ottawa, Top Secret Exchange: The Tizard Mission and the Scientific War, and Britain's Shield: Radar and the Defeat of the Luftwaffe. He is an expert on the history of anti-submarine warfare, radar, the Royal Canadian Navy, science and technology in war, and the rescue of academic refugees from Germany in the 1930s.
- Author(s)David Zimmerman
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2015
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleStudies in Canadian Military History
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note20 b&w photos, 2 maps
- Weight408 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.