Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionMark: Ather Architecture is a bi-monthly international trade journal featuring exceptional architecture projects. Launched eight years ago by the makers of Frame, Mark takes a radical and international approach to architecture, showcasing the best new work from every corner of the world.Viewing the magazine as a visual medium, Mark attempts to avoid jargon and academicism, opting instead for direct communication. Ever curious, Mark wants to uncover architects motivations and use them to inspire. We dare you to try and find an international architecture journal that fills more of its pages with interviews than Mark.Mark shines its spotlight on starchitects and new talent alike. Mark explores the boundaries of architecture and anticipates what's heating up around the next corner.What readers find in each issue of Mark Notice BoardPinned to Mark s Notice Board are eye-grabbing images and memos sighted on architects' drawing boards worldwide.Cross SectionCutting-edge articles whisk readers to the outer reaches of architecture and beyond.PerspectiveA theme section discussing the state of architecture in a specific city, region, or country.Long SectionHere the reader finds articles on new buildings, portraits of architecture practices, and reports on fascinating phemena from cosmic architecture to treetop living.ToolsConcluding the magazine are reports from manufacturers and information about new building products.
- Author BiographyDavid Keuning: David Keuning is an architect who primarily writes, or a journalist who happens to have studied architecture. After following a journalism programme in Rotterdam he became a professional architecture journalist. He wrote for publications including the newspapers Het Parool and NRC Handelsblad and the magazines de Architect and Frame. Since 2006 he is an editor at the architectural magazine Mark.
- PublisherFrame Publishers
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrame Publishers
- Weight930 g
- Width229 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byArthur Wortmann
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.