Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding the contemporary Japanese house, prefab houses by Misawa Homes, cylindrical house by Studio Velocity, mobile architecture in Berlin, architects designing their own bars, London's The Shard, and Viktor Antov as a designer of fictional worlds.Mark: Ather Architecture is a bi-monthly international trade journal featuring exceptional architecture projects. Launched seven years ago by the makers of Frame, Mark takes a radical and international approach to architecture, showcasing the best new work from every corner of the world.Viewing the magazine as a visual medium, Mark attempts to avoid jargon and academicism, opting instead for direct communication. Ever curious, Mark wants to uncover architects' motivations and use them to inspire. We dare you to try and find an international architecture journal that fills more of its pages with interviews than Mark.Mark shines its spotlight on starchitects and new talent alike. Mark explores the boundaries of architecture and anticipates what's heating up around the next corner. Mark takes a radical and international approach to architecture, showcasing the best work from every corner of the world.What readers will find in each issue of Mark Notice Board: Pinned to Mark's Notice Board are eye-grabbing images and memos sighted on architects' drawing boards worldwide.Cross Section: Cutting-edge articles whisk readers to the outer reaches of architecture and beyond.Perspective: A theme section discussing the state of architecture in a specific city, region, or country.Long Section: Here the reader finds articles on new buildings, portraits of architecture practices, and reports on fascinating phemena, from cosmic architecture to treetop living.Tools: Concluding the magazine are reports from manufacturers and information about new building products.
- Author BiographyDavid Keuning: David Keuning is an architect who primarily writes, or a journalist who happens to have studied architecture. After following a journalism programme in Rotterdam he became a professional architecture journalist. He wrote for publications including the newspapers Het Parool and NRC Handelsblad and the magazines de Architect and Frame. Since 2006 he is an editor at the architectural magazine Mark.Robert Thiemann: Robert Thiemann is editor in chief and founded Frame magazine together with publisher Peter Huiberts
- Author(s)Arthur Wortmann,David Keuning
- PublisherFrame Publishers BV
- Date of Publication27/11/2012
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintFrame Publishers BV
- Weight930 g
- Width229 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.