Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.69
About this product
- DescriptionIn Mark Rosen's Book of Minnesota Sports Lists, broadcasting legend Mark Rosen and co-author Jim Bruton explore the on-field accomplishments, front-office gaffes, forgotten heroes, blown calls, and scandals from decades of Minnesota sports history. Beloved sportscaster Mark Rosen presents a handpicked collection of fascinating sports memories from a range of athletes, journalists, and other prominent Minnesota voices. The Minnesota sports universe is filled with star players, memorable moments (good and bad), and controversial decisions that have long sparked debate and discussion among fans. In Mark Rosen's Book of Minnesota Sports Lists, local broadcasting legend Mark Rosen and co-author Jim Bruton present their own expert opinions and poll the biggest names from Minnesota and beyond to resolve those debates and provide the ultimate rankings of every sports question facing the Minnesota fan. No aspect of sport in Minnesota is left unturned, and Rosen includes the good, the bad, and the ugly from all levels of play: professional, college, high school, amateur, and recreational. Spanning the gamut of statewide sports-mascots, uniforms, sportswriters, movies and TV, sporting sites, and more-Rosen and Bruton explore the greatest on-field accomplishments, the biggest front-office gaffes, the forgotten heroes, the blown calls, and the scandals. Drawing from timeless Minnesota sports figures that include coaching legends, top athletes, journalists, and prominent public figures, the more than 100 lists included in Mark Rosen's Book of Minnesota Sports Lists will fascinate, infuriate, and invigorate Minnesota sports fans of all ages and passions.
- Author BiographyMARK ROSEN is the top sports broadcaster in the Twin Cities, having spent more than four decades with WCCO-TV and several years as a regular on KFAN radio. He has covered nearly every major sporting event in the state of Minnesota and is widely respected among athletes, coaches, writers, and other Minnesota figures. He is the author of Best Seat in the House (2012). JIM BRUTON is the author of Vikings 50: All-Time Greatest Players in Franchise History and the co-author of Every Day is Game Day with Fran Tarkenton, A Passion to Win with Lou Nanne, and MVP Books' Best Seat in the House (2012) and Mark Rosen's Book of Minnesota Sports Lists (2014) with Mark Rosen.
- Author(s)Jim Bruton,Mark Rosen
- PublisherMotorbooks International
- Date of Publication12/06/2014
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationOsceola
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMVP Books
- Content Note20 b/w photos
- Weight340 g
- Width179 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.