All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn a broken landscape carved by environmental collapse, Boston paramedic Cacia Ferry risks life and limb on the front lines of a fragile and dangerous city. What most don't kw-including her sexy new partner, Eli Margolis-is that while Cacy works to save lives, she has ather job ferrying the dead to the Afterlife. Once humans are Marked by Fate, the powerful Ferrys are called to escort the vulnerable souls to either eternal bliss or unending fire and pain. Unaware of Cacy's other life, Eli finds himself as mesmerized by his fierce and beautiful partner as he is mistrustful of the influential Ferry clan led by the Charon-who happens to be Cacy's father. Cacy, in turn, can longer deny her intense attraction to the mysterious ex-Ranger with a haunted past. But just as their relationship heats up, an apparent hit takes the Charon before his time. Shaken to the core, Cacy pursues the rogue element who has seized the reins of fate, only to discover that Eli has a devastating secret of his own. Not kwing whom to trust, what will Cacy have to sacrifice to protect Eli-and to make sure humanity's future is secure?
- Author BiographySarah Fine is a clinical psychologist and the author of the Guards of the Shadowlands series (Sanctum, Fractured, and Chaos), as well as other young adult novels. She was born on the West Coast, raised in the Midwest, and is now firmly entrenched on the East Coast, where she lives with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Sarah Fine
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleServants of Fate
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.