All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMegan Massacre brings her wildly popular art style to a colouring book. Her artwork combines dark imagery with bold vibrant colour to create a unique, whimsical style. Megan translates fan favourites such as sugar skulls, fairies, mandalas and tattoo lettering into an intricately detailed colouring book for tattoo and colouring-book- aficionados. Feminine yet edgy, free from stereotypes and full of variation, Megan's tattoo-inspired artwork will take the adult colouring-book genre in a whole new direction.
- Author BiographyMagan Massacre is a tattoo artist and alternative model with 2+ million Facebook fans and starring roles in TLC's NYlnk, Bondi Ink, and America's Worst Tattoos. She is a co-founder of New York's Grit N Glory fashion and tattoo shop.
- Author(s)Megan Massacre
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication02/08/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.