Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionDue to globalization and increased competition, many international firms have been adopting outsourcing strategies in order to cut costs by decreasing their degree of vertical integration. However, this strategy causes new problems. For instance, fragmentation of the company's value chain causes uncertainty with respect to the quality and availability of resources and the reliability of transaction partners. Further, the number of potential transaction partners has increased with the abolishment of trade barriers, which t only increases uncertainty, but also the complexity of the processes. International firms are managing these problems with different organizational structures and contractual arrangements with their transaction partners, while others have been evolutionary emerging.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Gero Hocker finished his studies in Economics at the University of Bremen in 2007. The author works with an European independent financial advisor.
- Author(s)Gero Hocker
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleStrukturwandel und Strukturpolitik. Structural Change and Structural Policies
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Notetables and graphs
- Weight340 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.