All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionMarket Imperfections and Macroecomic Dynamics is based upon a collection of papers originally presented at the 5th Theory and Methods in Macroecomics (T2M) meeting in Paris, France, 2002. The contributions in this volume focus on a central theme: the aggregate dynamic consequences of market imperfections. Such effects are of great interest to researchers in macroecomics as these imperfections play a primary role in the persistence of aggregate output, the characteristics of the business cycles and the interactions of agents over time. Incorporating up-to-date techniques and methods, these contributions exemplify the remarkable progress made by macroecomists in tackling these issues. The primary market for Market Imperfections and Macroecomic Dynamics is academic researchers in ecomics and graduate students specializing in macroecomics. Divisions of ecomic studies in public administration and in financial organizations will also find this book beneficial.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/12/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight361 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byHubert Kempf,Jean-Olivier Hairault
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.