All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.09
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionSurveys the burgeoning field of market mentors, their methods, strategies, and what their students say. This is a must read before you plunk down your hard-won cash. This new cottage industry has been taken up by brokers, small companies and one-man shops. Emphasis on options education, which started some 20 years ago, gained widespread interest some 10 years ago, and grown steadily since then. This new book surveyed the field initially several years ago, and then again in 2012, to catalog changes. The consummation of hundreds of hours of research, MARKET MENTORS covers some 21 programs whose fees range from free to $25,000, from major brokers and institutions, to one man shops, and all points in between. Mentors profiled include (alphabetically): Condor Options (Jared Woodard), Kerry Lovvorn, Market Neutral Options, Online Trading Academy, Option Pit, OptionVue, Optionetics, Options Linebacker, Options Mentoring, Options Strategist (Larry McMillan), OptionsXpress, Mike Couch Potato Pars, Sheridan Mentoring (Dan Sheridan), thinkorswim, tastytrade.com, Trade the Markets, plus the Options Institute, and other sources of free mentoring. Conclusions? As with other professions, there is a vast range of approach from mentor to mentor. While a newcomer to markets and options can benefit from mentoring, the author recommends: study the field, then ask questions. And then be prepared for hard work, lots of it. Trading is t an easy way to earn money, those who tell you it is should have one mark against them from the outset. This book will put you way ahead of the curve, and save costly errors.
- Author BiographyJohn A. Sarkett is the designer of Option Wizard(R) Scan (options) and Scan Wizard(TM) (stocks) software (http: //option-wizard.com). Option Wizard(R) (for Excel) was introduced to the market in 1995, and has clients around the world. He added Scan Wizard(TM) (for stocks) and Option Wizard(R) Scan as well. His latest offering analyzes options probabilities, Option Wizard(R) Simplified Options Strategy (SOS) Backtester (2011). He writes on financial markets, and other topics. His published features are logged at http: //option-wizard.com. He is also the author of best-selling Extraordinary Comebacks: 201 Inspiring Stories of Courage, Triumph, and Success, published by Sourcebooks, Naperville, Illinois (2007). Since its launch, it has consistently appeared in Amazon's Top 100 Motivation titles, appearing as high as No. 36. Extraordinary Comebacks includes chapters on business and finance. Details, clips and podcasts at http: //sarkett.com. Before that, he wrote Option Wizard(R) Trading Method (1998), which led to the writing and publication of this volume. See also his most recent title in options: Option Wizards(R) real life success stories from the financial markets (2012). He holds B.S. and M.S. degrees from the Ohio State University.
- Author(s)John A Sarkett
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.