All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
About this product
- Descriptionaeo Provides a unified exposition and examination of the major models and theories used in market microstructure. aeo Extensive examination and discussion of information--based models with emphasis on linkage with rational expectations model and learning models.
- Author BiographyMaureen Oa Hara is the Robert W. Purcell Professor of Finance at the Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell University. She holds a Ph. D. in Finance from North--western University. Professor Oa Hara has also taught at the London Business School and the University of California at Los Angeles. She received the Young Scholar Recognition Award from the American Association of University Women in 1986. She is a director of both the American Finance Association and the Western Finance Association. Professor Oa Hara is the co--editor of the Journal of Financial Intermediation and is an associate editor at numerous finance journals.
- Author(s)Maureen O'Hara
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/02/1995
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight602 g
- Width164 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.