Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many reasons to invest, and the two foremost are to stay above the eroding entity of inflation and to achieve financial goals. In Market Muscle, author and licensed financial advisor Thomas Peterson reveals Wall Street's hidden secret--how to make money safely and lucratively using the covered call option with exchanged traded funds and protective puts. Market Muscle discusses increased cash flow, double - digit returns, capital appreciation, dividends, and downside protection. Peterson presents a basic overview on options, exchange traded funds, protective puts, and the information necessary to become a covered call master. Through step-by-step guidance, illustrative stories, and end-of-chapter quizzes, Market Muscle presents the how and why strategies behind using the covered call. It shows how investors can beat the market, enhance return, experience capital gain opportunities, earn generous weekly or monthly income, gain instant diversification, and control risk using this little-kwn but powerful investment vehicle.
- Author(s)Thomas Peterson
- Date of Publication10/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.