All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionMarket Power explores society and ecomy in medieval Iberia, examining the intersection of regional commercial interests, lordship, and royal authority as part of the evolution of a small village into a rural market town.
- Author BiographyGregory B. Milton, specializing in the social and economic history of the Middle Ages, writes and researches on the history of Iberia. After eight years serving as a Naval Flight Officer in the US Navy, Dr. Milton completed his PhD at the University of California, Los Angeles in 2004. He has taught history at the US Naval Academy, Marquette University, and the University of South Florida.
- Author(s)Gregory B. Milton
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/03/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNew Middle Ages
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.