Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionSocial Policy Bonds are a radical new financial instrument designed to inject market incentives into the achievement of social and environmental goals. These can include global goals such as an end to climate change and violent conflict, or national goals such as improved health and literacy, and lower rates of crime and unemployment. Social Policy Bonds would target agreed, explicit outcomes and reward people for achieving them, however they do so. This book is a thorough and entertaining description of how current policymaking is flawed, and how Social Policy Bonds could put it right.
- Author BiographyRonnie Horesh is a New Zealand-based economist. His Social Policy Bond concept has been praised by distinguished economists. He has spoken about it in such fora as the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development in Paris, Cambridge and St Andrews Universities, and think tanks in the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand.
- Author(s)Ronnie Horesh
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.