Market Taker's Edge: Insider Strategies from the Options Trading Floor by Dan Passarelli (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $54.60+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionA veteran CBOT floor trader offers an expert's vantage point of the world of options trading Dan Passarelli spent twelve years as a veteran floor trader and market maker at both COBE and CBOT. As an educator, he has taught thousands of people how to make a living as traders by beating the market on a regular basis. Now, this extraordinarily successful market-maker-turned-market-taker shares the kwledge and insights he gained as a professional trader on the floor of the options exchange with the public. In The Market Taker's Edge, Passarelli offers a blend of entertaining true stories from the trading floor and the tips and insights you need to drive profits on consistent basis. Table of Contents Chapter 1: My First Year: What I learned, and How I learned It; Chapter 2: Hoping to Never Have to Get a Real Job; Chapter 3: There are Options and There are Options; Chapter 4: Market Mechanics and Entering Trades: Kw Your Enemy; Chapter 5: The Shift of Power: How Decimals, Multiple Listing and Payment for Orderflow Changed the Rules of the Game; Chapter 6: Expiration Trading: Cranking Up the Gain; Chapter 7: The Symbiotic Relationship of the Makers and the Takers; Chapter 8: Volatility on Every Trade; Chapter 9: Volatility and Straddles: The Market Maker Trade; Chapter 10: Arbitrage on the Trading Floor: How Small Profits Add Up to Big Dollars; Chapter 11: Synthetics: The Floor Trader's Indifference Between Puts and Calls; Chapter 12: Looking Over the Hedges; Chapter 13: Monitoring an Option Portfolio; Chapter 14: Couting Your Chickens After They've Been Hatched; Chapter 15: Sleeping with the Television On; Chapter 16: The Waiting Game: Why (sometimes) Being a Floor Trader Can Be Really Boring Sometimes; Chapter 17; Chapter 18; Chapter 19; Chapter 20: Sayings, Stories and Adventures From the Epicenter of the Options Universe
- Author BiographyDan Passarelli is the author of the book Trading Option Greeks and founder of Market Taker Mentoring LLC(TM). Market Taker Mentoring provides options education, including personalized, one-on-one mentoring for option traders. The company website is http://www.markettaker.com. Dan started his trading career on the floor of the Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) as an equity options market maker. He also traded agricultural options and futures on the floor of the Chicago Board of Trade. In 2005, Dan joined CBOE's Options Institute and began teaching both basic and advanced trading concepts to retail traders, brokers, institutional traders, financial planners and advisors, money managers, and market makers. In addition to his work with the CBOE, he taught options strategies at the Options Industry Council. Dan can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. He can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/Dan_Passarelli.
- Author(s)Dan Passarelli
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleProfessional Finance & Investment
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteill
- Weight519 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.