All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing has changed forever this is what comes next Marketing 4.0: Moving from Traditional to Digital is the much-needed handbook for next-generation marketing. Written by the world's leading marketing authorities, this book helps you navigate the increasingly connected world and changing consumer landscape to reach more customers, more effectively. Today's customers have less time and attention to devote to your brand and they are surrounded by alternatives every step of the way. You need to stand up, get their attention, and deliver the message they want to hear. This book examines the marketplace's shifting power dynamics, the paradoxes wrought by connectivity, and the increasing sub-culture splintering that will shape tomorrow's consumer; this foundation shows why Marketing 4.0 is becoming imperative for productivity, and this book shows you how to apply it to your brand today. Marketing 4.0 takes advantage of the shifting consumer mood to reach more customers and engage them more fully than ever before. Exploit the changes that are tripping up traditional approaches, and make them an integral part of your methodology. This book gives you the world-class insight you need to make it happen. * Discover the new rules of marketing * Stand out and create WOW moments * Build a loyal and vocal customer base * Learn who will shape the future of customer choice Every few years brings a new marketing movement, but experienced marketers kw that this time its different; it's t just the rules that have changed, it's the customers themselves. Marketing 4.0 provides a solid framework based on a real-world vision of the consumer as they are today, and as they will be tomorrow. Marketing 4.0 gives you the edge you need to reach them more effectively than ever before.
- Author BiographyPHILIP KOTLER is the S.C. Johnson & Son Distinguished Professor of International Marketing at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. He is author of more than fifty books, including the globally popular Marketing Management, now in its fifteenth edition. HERMAWAN KARTAJAYA is the founder of MarkPlus, Inc., the largest marketing consulting firm in Indonesia. IWAN SETIAWAN is COO of MarkPlus, Inc.
- Author(s)Hermawan Kartajaya,Iwan Setiawan,Philip Kotler
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/11/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight384 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine19 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.